Terms and Conditions
All appointments take place at the notified address in Hampstead Garden Suburb. Please arrive at the arranged time as there is no waiting room.
Appointments usually take place at a time mutually agreed at the initial interview. The initial interview is an opportunity to explore the presenting issues in the wider context of one’s life and whether psychotherapy can help with this. All appointments are for one hour. Client choice is paramount and sessions can be ended at any given time in discussion with the therapist.
- £40 per hour
- Payment in cash or by cheque is acceptable.
- One full week’s notice is required for cancellation of a booked session
Basic client contact information including relevant medical information where necessary will be kept on file. All files are securely stored and clients can request access to these. All sessions are confidential in line with the Code of Ethics and Practice of the Institute of Psychosynthesis in London. Copies of this code can be supplied on request, or by contacting the Institute of Psychosynthesis, 65a Watford Way, Mill Hill, London NW4 3AQ, (Tel: 0208 202 4525). As a trainee therapist, I am required to record all client sessions to enable me to present anonymous extracts of my client work periodically in a supervision group. The purpose of this is to support my development as a trainee psychotherapist as well as ensure client safety and adherence to the code of ethics.
- Studying for MA in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy with the Institute of Psychosynthesis in Mill Hill, London
- Registered as student psychotherapist with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy Registered as student psychotherapist with the Association of Psychospiritual Practitioners
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- BSc Politics – Bristol University