Terms and Conditions
In person appointments take place at the notified address in Hampstead Garden Suburb, North West London (nearest tube Golders Green). Please arrive at the arranged time as there is no waiting room. Virtual (Skype, Zoom etc) sessions may be available, depending upon individual circumstances.
Appointments usually take place at a time mutually agreed at the initial interview. The initial interview is an opportunity to explore the presenting issues in the wider context of one’s life and whether psychotherapy can help with this. All appointments are for one hour. Client choice is paramount and sessions can be ended at any given time in discussion with the therapist.
- My normal fee is £65 per hour; concessions may be negotiable according to individual circumstances
- Payment may be made in cash, by cheque or by bank transfer
- 48 hours’ notice is required for no charge cancellation of a booked session
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), client’s consent will be obtained to use and securely retain client’s basic personal data e.g. name and contact details. All sessions are confidential, in line with the UK Council for Psychotherapy’s Code of Ethics and Professional Practice. This code is published on UKCP’s website (psychotherapy.org.uk).
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy – Middlesex University and Institute of Psychosynthesis – Distinction and winner of the Emma Stavrou Thesis Award for a thesis which advances clinical insight and academic perspective into the theory of a psychospiritual psychology
- Diplomas in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy and Counselling, awarded by the Institute of Psychosynthesis and accredited by the UK Council for Psychotherapy
- Registered psychotherapist with the Association of Psychospiritual Practitioners
- BSc Politics – Bristol University – 2:1
- Yin and Yang Hatha Yoga Teacher – The Yoga Academy (British Wheel of Yoga-Accredited Group, RYS200 Yoga Alliance (US) and Yoga Alliance Professionals)